THE FAMILY MINISTRIES DEPARTMENT WELCOMES YOU!
You have come to the right space, WELCOME! You are visiting the official website of the Department of Family Ministries of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in the NCSA. We are committed to help families, church leaders and members at large, to build families for God’s kingdom; and to strengthen better interpersonal relationships in their families. This will be achieved through providing tools and resources within its disposal. Families are therefore invited to minister to other families who need the saving grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
The Department of Family Ministries, seeks to empower, and to bring hope and healing to marriages, families, and individuals through the saving grace of Jesus Christ.
Our Vision Statement
To prepare families today, for God’s eternal kingdom; and that God’s families will in turn, prepare other families to be part of God’s family.
- To preach the gospel of salvation to every family member.
- To affirm and strengthen every Seventh-day Adventist family as a primary discipline unit.
- To enable parents and families to increase the likelihood of successful transference of Seventh-day Adventist Christian values to the next generation.
- To create a “family of God” experience in every Seventh-day Adventist church.
- “To empower families for winsome evangelism”.